We are looking for dedicated, hardworking and reliable CNC Mill Operator to work the continental shift. The individual is responsible for working independently and as a part of a team. Duties include manufacturing, lifting plastic material, organizing/maintaining the warehouse, and assisting with other duties as necessary.
ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE
- Perform quality checks on size, wall, length and flash removal to ensure that the mill is producing a product that is within specification – provide feedback to mill operator
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment by maintaining housekeeping standards and safe working practices.
- Ability to operate and utilize equipment to its maximum capabilities
- Loading, unloading and operating CNC milling machines
- Monitor systems and equipment to ensure temperature, consistency, and final product meets quality standards
- Clean parts and machines in-process
- Perform all duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Works in Mill Environment (mostly enclosed) exposure to environmental conditions can be hot, cold, noisy, dusty, etc.
- Experience with handheld tools – saws, routers, measuring equipment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to communicate well with the team and supervisor
- Detail-oriented and good communication skills
- Strong mathematical, analytical & organizational skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Able to work Monday to Sunday
- Hardworking, punctual and reliable
- Dedicated and passionate to help get the job done
While we appreciate all those who are interested, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As a part of the standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment.
|Job Category||Skilled trade|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent|
|Salary||$18.00 to $22.00 /hour|